Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

Guest HTT II
1 minute ago, Yorkie said:

Birmingham 5-0 up at Luton. Bowyer making a decent start to life there, won at Sheffield United and decent point against Stoke too. 

Not bad for a racist

39 minutes ago, HTT II said:

Not bad for a racist

I thought he was not guilty 

also if he made a mistake years ago can he not be repented for it

genuine question don’t really like the bloke myself 

Guest HTT II
2 minutes ago, tgarve said:

I thought he was not guilty 

also if he made a mistake years ago can he not be repented for it

genuine question don’t really like the bloke myself 

Tbh, I was just joshing, I’m happy for him to do well.

2 hours ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Love how they seem to have just replaced a £50m defender with a bloke sent to Celtic last season on loan. :lol:

Shane Duffy seemed to go through some mental issues after his dad died but he's generally a pretty solid defender

I like Klopp as a manager, but fuck me does he like a moan:

Klopp told BT Sport: "If you like that sort of thing, watch wrestling."

Referee Mike Dean did not issue any yellow cards at a sold-out Anfield on Saturday, despite Burnley conceding 12 free-kicks.

Klopp was frustrated with challenges from Ashley Barnes and Chris Wood and left questioning if the rule changes are having a negative impact on the game.

"We always had to be ready for a proper fight and we were today," said Klopp.

"You saw these challenges with [Ashley] Barnes and [Chris] Wood and Virgil [van Dijk] and Joel [Matip]. I'm not 100% if officials are going in the right direction with these decisions.

"It's like we're going 10 to 15 years backwards. The rules are like they are, but you cannot defend these situations.

"The message now is let the game flow, but nobody exactly knows what that means.

'This is the football we want to see but it's just too dangerous."

Edited by 54

1 hour ago, Collage said:

Is there a Serie A thread btw?

Would be good to start one. Following Verona this year after someone on here recommended the Tim Parks book, which is fantastic 

Edited by toon25

49 minutes ago, toon25 said:

Would be good to start one. Following Verona this year after someone on here recommended the Tim Parks book, which is fantastic 

Quality book. The John Foot Calcio book is the best of its type too. Just the right level of dry information without being dull.

5 hours ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Said last season I felt Brighton were a goalscorer away from being a top 10 team. If Maupay steps up and becomes that then fair play.

Potter is quality, isn't he. He is going to be the next Rodgers or even a better version of Rodgers. Brighton play like a top 4 team and barring injuries or loss of form to key players, should be in the top 10. 

Think he's a top manager. Best English manager at the moment for sure. Thoughtful, articulate, and has a real plan as to how he wants his teams to play.

How fucking depressing to be jealous of fucking Brighton.