Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

Guest neesy111
Just now, ManDoon said:

He might still score and it’s very early days, but what I think about Armstrong is that he gets enough chances in the lower leagues to make up for stuff like that. PL you simply don’t. 

Sounds similar to issue Werner has.

Guest neesy111
1 minute ago, Optimistic Nut said:

How have Southampton been? Are we capable of pulling off an upset next week?

Worthy of a point imo.

OGS :lol: 

Imagine needing a winner and dominating the game and ruining it by bringing fucking McTominay on.

Going to be hilarious hearing Man Utd fans fall over themselves to make excuses for not succeeding, again. Already playing down the amount they’ve spent.

Edited by Fantail Breeze

Guest HTT II

Shit game with little quality, Man Utd were very poor I thought against a poor Southampton side who will easily beat us of course. Armstrong was lively and will cause teams problems at this level, but he will be more the level of Shane Long than say Danny Ings.

2 minutes ago, neesy111 said:

Where is Van de Beek.  What a shocking move it's been for him.

I genuinely think he was bought to replace Pogba. Sickened for him not getting minutes over Matic. 

Fred and McTominay is undoubtedly the best pairing but McTominay was injured today and VdB still didn't get on the pitch. 

The lack of a CF was obvious again today too. 

That being said, it's the second week of the season :lol:There'll no doubt be a ton of overreaction while we sit with 4 out of 6 points. Already one from that clown on here who I thought had fucked off or been banned. :anguish:

Guest HTT II

Man Utd desperately need a proper out and out CF, I think Sancho as good as he is, wasn’t needed. And Fred is so wasteful when it comes to playing the simple pass, several times he passed it out of play today or to the opposition. 

Just now, HTT II said:

Man Utd desperately need a proper out and out CF, I think Sancho as good as he is, wasn’t needed. And Fred is so wasteful when it comes to playing the simple pass, several times he passed it out of play today or to the opposition. 

Definitely needed Sancho. We've no right winger. Just Greenwood playing there. 

We will be in for a CF next summer when Cavani leaves.