Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

2 minutes ago, Flip said:

Rafa's only mistake is letting DCL be on penalties before Richarlison. He going to end up leaving to PSG at first chance. 

DCL has scored two penalties this season. He is a better finisher than Richarlison, whom I do rate mind but really? Of course he's off at first chance mind but probably taking penalty or not.

1 minute ago, Tiresias said:

DCL has scored two penalties this season. He is a better finisher than Richarlison, whom I do rate mind but really? Of course he's off at first chance mind but probably taking penalty or not.

I was joking :lol: It's cause Rich was pissed he wasn't allowed to take it. 

12 minutes ago, LionOfGosforth said:

One of the more sickening and inevitable stories of the season. That cunty club never deserved a man of that class and work ethic. 

Everton fan at my work calling him Rafa Beneathus...:anguish:

Says it is the general feeling of fans down there.

Enjoying messaging her to say hope she is enjoying the results and games so far....wouldn't care shes really sensible about most other things footy related! (for a woman).

(safety wink)

5 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

I’d snap psg’s hands off for Richarlison. His ego to talent ratio is way off 

What ego are we talking about?  I think you've got the guy completely wrong, unless you mean his demeanor for the penalty.  

1 minute ago, ManDoon said:

Yeah the penalty. Rafa is not the sort of guy to tolerate the way he went on there. Just immature and petulant, imo of course. 

He's the perfect Rafa player though and I honestly don't believe Rafa will care. Rich works so hard, there's few forwards of his level that plays at 110% for 90 minutes. He's a bit unpredictable and plays quite uncontrollably, but it would be lunacy for Everton to sell him given what he gives them, doubt they can a better player than him. 

44 minutes ago, samptime29 said:

Liverpool vs Chelsea. Fucking hyped for this 

yeah, what’s better than seeing 2 of the founder members of the ESL in action in a league our club don’t even attempt to compete in. Ooh, plus we get to see hundreds of millions worth of talent playing. Hyped.