Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

1 minute ago, KaKa said:

Harvey Elliott is going to make the England squad by the end of this season. Big time talent.

All of a sudden England is producing a bunch of really technically gifted attacking midfielders.

Just now, Dr.Spaceman said:

Harvey Elliott has been awful so far.

:lol:

Just now, NUFCDoog said:

Worry about Leeds this season, I know they’ve had a tough start but they seem even worse defensively this season and going forward not as good, not good signs for them, crowd have gone silent too

Bar the obvious one I can think of a few teams worse than them this season. They'll be okay for 12th or so.

1 minute ago, Dr.Spaceman said:

Bar the obvious one I can think of a few teams worse than them this season. They'll be okay for 12th or so.

I can think of one in particular that they'll be playing on Friday. Should be a good litmus test for which team are more likely relegation candidates. 

Lee Dixon explaining Bovril for american audiences just now has made my day.

Dixon: "Leeds'll be alright once they get a halfime pie and some bovril in them."

Graeme Le Saux: "Explain what that is for audience who might not know in America."

Dixon: "it's [pause w/ palpable shame] kind of a beef extract ... thin gravy."

Graeme Le Saux: "Sounds delightful. Here's Mo Salah ...."

:lol: :lol:

Edited by thomas

1 minute ago, Fantail Breeze said:

Horrible injury, obviously.

But you can’t send someone off for a freak accident. Fucking ridiculous.

They aren't showing the replay but it looked both late and from behind. I know he wasn't trying to cripple the lad but it was so unnecessary.