Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

1 minute ago, Froggy said:

Haydn mate this is embarrassing as fuck. No harm to you. 

As is the way such a vile prick is being idolised and his offence is being knowingly swept under the carpet because he kicks a football around quite well. Add that to wife beater Giggs. 

2 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

As is the way such a vile prick is being idolised and his offence is being knowingly swept under the carpet because he kicks a football around quite well. Add that to wife beater Giggs. 

Leave off the pitch matters up to the courts. If he's found guilty then you won't see anyone idolising him. 

4 minutes ago, Froggy said:

Just overrun. Wan Bissaka is one of our most energetic players. 

Thought Fred done great personally though. Ran himself into the ground. The team defended very well and were let down by someone who shouldn't be at the club. 

Solskjaer. 

1 minute ago, Chicane said:

Well that's definitely not true is it :lol:

"AJ11" still has cult of supporters so imagine what it'd be like for an actually good player like Ronaldo

You think if Ronaldo was found guilty of rape he'd be openly supported by fans? Give me a break. :lol:

By some fans? Absolutely! It's not a matter of debate. It would 100% happen

If you don't think that you must be extroadinarily naive my friend. People are mental and will overlook just about anything if the person in question does something they like.

1 minute ago, Froggy said:

You think if Ronaldo was found guilty of rape he'd be openly supported by fans? Give me a break. :lol:

:lol: Have a look at the amount of abuse Mayorga has gotten from supporters of both him and your club on social media. The sample size is depressingly large.

Just now, HaydnNUFC said:

:lol: Have a look at the amount of abuse Mayorga has gotten from supporters of both him and your club on social media. The sample size is depressingly large.

I said if he was found guilty. I looked up about it all as I was curious. A lot of dodgy stuff in there but there wasn't enough for police to press charges and she took an out of court settlement. That should be the end of it unless he faces charges again. 

Calling Man United fans rapist loving cunts for supporting a club legend and one of the greatest of all time is poor in my opinion. 

Either way I don't think it has any place in football discussion. Young Boys were outstanding tonight and even though there were two huge strokes of fortune they ran their arses off and it clearly meant the world to them as they'll still be eliminated. Struggling to be mad at them. :lol:

I'm not educated enough on a lot of the matters to discuss them to be honest. I'm not saying I bury my head in the sand but I don't want my enjoyment of Ronaldo this season ruined because of something he might not have done. The police said there wasn't enough evidence to press charges. That's good enough for me for now.