Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

4 minutes ago, Tiresias said:

Sacking Poch is one of the most hilariously stupid decisions, I would say classic sacking him cheaper than refreshing squad but under poch they had loads of saleable assets. Like our playres under bruce a lot look nowhere near as good since Poch left.

Not letting him refresh the squad after the CL final was just as big of an error.

Not watching this but really hope Kane manages to sort himself out for his and England's sake. Man City wanting to drop nine figures on him always looked like a very risky Torres-ish/Sanchez-ish sorta deal; at the Euros he looked every inch a player who could burn out at any second. Sounds like we could be there but hopefully not. 

8 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Not watching this but really hope Kane manages to sort himself out for his and England's sake. Man City wanting to drop nine figures on him always looked like a very risky Torres-ish/Sanchez-ish sorta deal; at the Euros he looked every inch a player who could burn out at any second. Sounds like we could be there but hopefully not. 

Nah, he's a nasty, dirty bastard. Fuck him. 

2 minutes ago, neesy111 said:

Brighton go top with a win tomorrow.  :lol:

So that's now Brighton, Leeds, Wolves, Villa and arguably Brentford that have sailed past us in the last few years by doing the right thing, making good decisions and showing a bit of ambition. We were clearly better than those clubs just a few years ago but we're now eating their dust and massively envious of them. Lush. 

12 minutes ago, midds said:

So that's now Brighton, Leeds, Wolves, Villa and arguably Brentford that have sailed past us in the last few years by doing the right thing, making good decisions and showing a bit of ambition. We were clearly better than those clubs just a few years ago but we're now eating their dust and massively envious of them. Lush. 

Without checking, I bet their spend/net spend isn’t too different to ours the last 3 years either. Shows what a proper manager and plan can do.

Edited by Optimistic Nut

Guest neesy111
14 minutes ago, Tiresias said:

Arsenal need to calm this down, their game management is not great. Could easily have conceded and have a pen against

Think they have 

:okay:

Edited by neesy111

Guest neesy111
Just now, KaKa said:

Could be a turning point for these young gunners and Arteta. Brilliant performance and result.

There's definitely potential there.

39 minutes ago, Village Idiot said:

Love it when a player of his stature signs for a minnow in his twilight years and still performs. Reminds me of Trezeguet's stint with Hércules.

Yeah I love that. 

I know they aren't minnows but remember Raul being good for Schalke