Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

Just now, Froggy said:

Probably because Benitez is a better coach. They were excellent on the counter. 

Doesn't help that Fred is built like the side of a fiver. Fucking cunt. 

:thup:

I missed their goal on detailed replays but the manyoo lad at work just came down raging about the exact same thing aye :lol:

Just now, mrmojorisin75 said:

:thup:

I missed their goal on detailed replays but the manyoo lad at work just came down raging about the exact same thing aye :lol:

Embarrassing shite. It was Demarai Gray for fuck sake. 

Just now, ManDoon said:

Thought that young lad for Everton, Gordon was really promising. Worked his nuts off. 

Yeah, he gave a really solid performance.

Huge game for him at Old Trafford and performed really well. Sure the manager's instructions were really helpful.

5 minutes ago, Froggy said:

Imagine giving a footballer shit for not being happy at not winning a game. :lol: Surely you'd be annoyed at the opposite? Weird take. 

Being unhappy at not winning is fine and normal. To stomp off the pitch in the huff without even acknowledging any of the opposition and all of his team mates makes him look a weapon's grade cunt imo, complete show of disrespect and petulance. Absolutely no bother if you agree or not tbh :thup:

3 minutes ago, midds said:

Being unhappy at not winning is fine and normal. To stomp off the pitch in the huff without even acknowledging any of the opposition and all of his team mates makes him look a weapon's grade cunt imo, complete show of disrespect and petulance. Absolutely no bother if you agree or not tbh :thup:

He was pissed off at that moment with Townsend as well I think, as Townsend had nicked his celebration and he probably seen it as a dig at him. 

2 minutes ago, Chicane said:

Ronaldo IS a weapons-grade cunt, that's not a debate is it? :lol:

Phenomenal player, phenomenal cunt.

I wish half the team cared as much as he did. Ole laughing and joking at the end has me seriously fucked off with him. 

Guest HTT II
7 minutes ago, Froggy said:

I wish half the team cared as much as he did. Ole laughing and joking at the end has me seriously fucked off with him. 

The wheel is turning… 

Guest HTT II

I love Ronaldo as a player, he’s the joint GOAT for me, but he is such a sore loser and a petulant cunt, I guess that’s what made him what he is…

Edited by HTT II

Guest HTT II

Meanwhile tomorrow millions of kids playing Sunday footy up and down the country will be nicking his celebration…. I’m hoping my boy gets to do it a few times himself :lol:

He's 36 let's not forget as well, not even like you can say he's in his early 20s so hasn't shaken the kiddie stuff off yet

He literally never grew out of being the "my ball, my rules or I go home" kid. Only difference was that he was actually good :lol:

Guest HTT II

He’s such a humble person off the pitch too apparently… probably already regretting getting on OLE’S BUS

Edited by HTT II

12 minutes ago, HTT II said:

The wheel is turning… 

Very possibly. The next month or two will define his reign. Very possible we could lose a few of the upcoming games and he'll lose all support. 

Guest HTT II
2 minutes ago, Froggy said:

Very possibly. The next month or two will define his reign. Very possible we could lose a few of the upcoming games and he'll lose all support. 

As I’ve stated before I think he’s done a really good job, but it’s a bit like say Ranieri at Chelsea to then Mourinho and that’s where yous are at and need to now go or for us, Rafa to Bruce… :anguish:

Edited by HTT II