Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

Villa 😂

Really used to like Villa back in the day. Always a good side to watch with Cowans et al…and Brummie is one of the best posters on here, seems a top bloke…

But….

never forget that send off we got on relegation so quite frankly they are one of the clubs I hope (if we get this right re the takeover rebuild) I want us to destroy and leave in our wake.

Take their best players and condemn them to being also rans for a long long time.

1 hour ago, George Bailey said:

Villa 😂

Really used to like Villa back in the day. Always a good side to watch with Cowans et al…and Brummie is one of the best posters on here, seems a top bloke…

But….

never forget that send off we got on relegation so quite frankly they are one of the clubs I hope (if we get this right re the takeover rebuild) I want us to destroy and leave in our wake.

Take their best players and condemn them to being also rans for a long long time.

Second paragraph took a real heel turn there, George. :lol: 

53 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Still just 1 goal in 7 games, dropped yesterday and his replacement scored the winner.

I've watched 2 full games and he looks nifty on the ball, OK off it but not clinical in front of goal and often too deep when Southampton go forward. His 1 goal was from a defensive error iirc.