Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

Arsenal doing an us, taking the lead and just sitting back. Palace then better team, just poor decision making in the final 3rd, but they look a threat and look dangerous. They will beat us, Bruce or no Bruce.

Benteke looks a different player under Vieira, in 7 or so games he’s totally transformed how they used to play to how they now play, high pressing, quick forward passing, through balls and aggressive on and off the ball. Bruce, it’s been nearly 3 years and we’ve seen a reverse in how we play… 

10 minutes ago, HTT II said:

Benteke looks a different player under Vieira, in 7 or so games he’s totally transformed how they used to play to how they now play, high pressing, quick forward passing, through balls and aggressive on and off the ball. Bruce, it’s been nearly 3 years and we’ve seen a reverse in how we play… 

Hay. Listen. You can't change things overnight, let me tell you. It takes, I down't know, maybe 20 years, I'm not sure how long I'...hahaha, I've been in this game a long time let me tell you. I've been through this enou - plenty times to know that. I've got the experiences of, I dunno, about 20 years and it doesn't happen by accident. I've taken this well drilled unit of motivated organised defenders and turned them into a fucking shambles, let me tell you. 

Guest neesy111
Just now, joeyt said:

Why are Celtic playing at 3:30 in the Euopa League on a Tuesday

Because of the climate conference in Glasgow. 

Edited by neesy111

Just now, joeyt said:

Why are Celtic playing at 3:30 in the Euopa League on a Tuesday

Couldn't play at home so close to Rangers doing so and couldn't play next week because of the climate change summit in Glasgow.