Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

1 hour ago, LV said:

Man U losing. Delicious. 

Ole should be gone soon. 

@Froggy Bruce is your man. He’s out of work now and as everyone says he’s a really good manager and a proper football man. Bring him home. 

Your fans would treat him with the respect and adulation that he deserves. 

What do you say? 

I say, delicious. 

2 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Man Utd Liverpool on Sunday should be tasty 

It's such a big game. We're top of the CL group now, that was a fantastic win and whatever he said at half time the players were ridiculously fired up. Atalanta looked like a league two side. 

Liverpool completely different, but a win against them has us a point behind them with a bit of momentum. A defeat like the one Mourinho had a few years back could spell danger again. 

The fans and the club are still behind Ole. Said all along this run of games will make or break him. Sunday is huge. 

Pellegrino is such a waste of space. If his lanky cunt fucktard head hadn't touched that ball it'd have been 3-1 from Botheim. Don't get me started on all his shit wingplay as well. Jesus fuck. I have money on this you fuck.

Kjetil Knutsen is a magician, they sell the players that scored like 90% of their goals last season and essentially slot in the youth players that were their backups and the system just keeps working. Every player knows exactly what they're meant to do in their position and it's great to watch as all they do is attack attack attack no matter who they play against. Not to say the players aren't doing well, they are, but this is a prime example of a well drilled system being more important than any one individual player.

Edited by Kaizero