Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

What is this humble Mourinho?

"The result being 6-1 doesn't matter that much, as after 3-1 the match was lost. Every time they had the ball in front of the box they scored a goal. It's my own fault, I had good intentions with our approach to the match but underestimated the opposition. Glimt showed that they were better than we thought and the better team won today."

Oh, wait, there it is:

"It was a shock. I overestimated my own players as well." 

:lol: 

Edited by Kaizero

10 minutes ago, maze said:

@Kaizero Didn’t he also respond to the question: What did you think about Bodø/Glimt, were you impressed?

- Not really. I expected more from my players…

or something in that notion….

Not in VG at least, there he appeared very complimentary to Bodø/Glimt but shat on his own players still.

I think Jose has lost his touch and the modern game has passed him by now, I don't think I want him at NUFC, also if anyone follows Bodo/Glimt they score a shit load of goals and I always have a btts win bet on them.

13 hours ago, Ben said:

I think Jose has lost his touch and the modern game has passed him by now, I don't think I want him at NUFC, also if anyone follows Bodo/Glimt they score a shit load of goals and I always have a btts win bet on them.

The thing about mourinho is he is a winner 

he won trophy’s with man United 

he got Tottenham to a final before he was sacked and didn’t get to play it 

he’s still got it 

I bet you he wins something with Roma this season 

Guest neesy111
2 minutes ago, HTT II said:

Arsenal well on top, but still yet to score, I hope Villa can hang on and fuck them in the Arseteta!

It's 1-0 arsenal like 10 minutes ago :lol: