Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

We will probably get stick after that result for our Rafa obsession but tbh I get that. He has to take responsibility when you concede 5 at home to Watford. That’s pretty embarrassing. 

I’m more concerned with the refusal of our fans to give Rafa justified criticism than their justified criticism of Bruce. 

15 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

Foden is heading for a Ballon D’or. He’s incredible 

He’s fucking amazing, such a brilliant young player with everything in his locker to use a cliche.

In 30 years of watching football I can't remember once having seen a game suspended for a medical emergency in the crowd until last week, then today WBA vs Bristol City was suspended twice for two separate incidents.

15 hours ago, ManDoon said:

He’s my favourite player to watch in the prem by a mile, love his game, he’s so classy, you’re right he has everything.

Aye, definitely. Reminds me so much of David Silva, in that everything he does just looks so easy and natural. 

4 minutes ago, Dr Jinx said:

West Ham look so solid right now. How much is Declan Rice worth these days?

Hundreds of billions 

Just realised Luton Town are currently in the play-off positions. Imagine if they managed to get themselves promoted. Conference to Premier League in eight years. Nathan Jones must be worshipped there. 

Pleased to see Coventry keeping up their great start as well. 

Bournemouth running away with it, like. Not lost in the opening 14 games. Fair play to Parker. 

2 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Just realised Luton Town are currently in the play-off positions. Imagine if they managed to get themselves promoted. Conference to Premier League in eight years. Nathan Jones must be worshipped there. 

Pleased to see Coventry keeping up their great start as well. 

Bournemouth running away with it, like. Not lost in the opening 14 games. Fair play to Parker. 

Boro quietly up to 6th too after a bad start

Guest neesy111
3 minutes ago, joeyt said:

Boro quietly up to 6th too after a bad start

Flying start by Bournemouth and Parker this season.

What a goal that was by Tielemans. I've really just started watching Prem football in general again over the past year or so after quite a while of not caring about any of it due to Ashley etc. He's one of my favorite current midfielders that i've seen, was top class against Man Utd last week as well.

Man Utd out of the title race in October with the 2nd most expensively assembled squad in the entire history of the competition, is pretty hilarious.

Especially when today is their first match against any of the ‘top 6’. :lol: 

I pray they keep Ole. I doubt they’ll even get in the top four.