Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

33 minutes ago, KaKa said:

He is very good. Puts chances away so calmly.

Pacey, calm, composed, creates chances too. He's done well for himself from his time at Genk Gent, Lille and our National Team. Time for a bigger stage and pay day, me thinks. :) 

Edited by The Bonk
Whoops

10 minutes ago, The Bonk said:

Pacey, calm, composed, creates chances too. He's done well for himself from his time at Genk Gent, Lille and our National Team. Time for a bigger stage and pay day, me thinks. :) 

Yeah, he's going to get a big move for certain next summer, if not this January coming.

I saw we were also linked with Cyle Larin today, who I like a lot from way back in his Orlando City days. Had a great season last year with Besiktas and has started this one really well again. His contract is running down next summer and so he will be available this January for a really good price. Think he would be an absolute bargain. 

11 minutes ago, KaKa said:

Yeah, he's going to get a big move for certain next summer, if not this January coming.

I saw we were also linked with Cyle Larin today, who I like a lot from way back in his Orlando City days. Had a great season last year with Besiktas and has started this one really well again. His contract is running down next summer and so he will be available this January for a really good price. Think he would be an absolute bargain. 

He was unreal against Mexico at the Icetecca, two well taken goals in a freaking ice rink. :lol:  I'll take either of my Canadian brethren.  

10 minutes ago, The Bonk said:

He was unreal against Mexico at the Icetecca, two well taken goals in a freaking ice rink. :lol:  I'll take either of my Canadian brethren.  

Yeah, I saw the highlights of the game. Can't believe you guys are topping the group, would be epic if you made it to the World Cup.

Honestly, I remember stumbling on an Orlando City game back in the day and seeing Larin play, and I thought he had major potential. Great size, speed, good feet, finishing ability and a great header of the ball. Looks a very well rounded, modern day forward. Always kept an eye out for him since then to see how he'd come along.

Think his next move is going to be the one that sets him up to make a bigger name for himself now. I genuinely don't understand how no one in the premier league has taken a punt on him already tbh. Looks ready made for English football.