Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

I hate this notion that just because you’re doing relatively well you can’t show any disapproval against your team at all.

They haven’t won since September and we’re pretty shit against a terrible Leeds side, nothing wrong with showing some anger at that.

Its like oh because it’s little old Brighton and they’re doing alright they should be invading the pitch and celebrating a nil nil with Leeds because of how far they’ve come or something, fuck that, it’s not fickle it’s just showing some displeasure when the team have been shit. They’ve not calling for the manager out or any ridiculous shit like that, just a bit of booing because they’re pissed off at the poor performances since September, that’s all, it’s bullshit

Edited by NUFCDoog

Just now, NUFCDoog said:

I hate this notion that just because you’re doing relatively well you can’t show any disapproval against your team at all.

They haven’t won since September and we’re pretty shit against a terrible Leeds side, nothing wrong with showing some anger at that.

Its like oh because it’s little old Brighton and they’re doing alright they should be invading the pitch and celebrating a nil nil with Leeds because of how far they’ve come or something, fuck that, it’s not fickle it’s just showing some displeasure when the team have been shit. They’ve not calling for the manager out or any ridiculous shit like that, it’s bullshit

As I said in the Rafa thread, similar here, Brighton are nine games without a win and playing really poorly.

It’s not a total surprise their fans are unhappy with that.

Massively hypocritical of our fans to judge the reaction of other fans based solely on their league position, “what more do they want?”.

Townsend man, just fucking use your right foot, pisses me right off when footballers are unwilling/don’t trust/can’t use their other foot. No excuse at this level.

Edited by HTT II

Guest neesy111
Just now, HaydnNUFC said:

I can't see the ball in the Leicester game. Either my stream quality is shit or that ball is shit.

Looks the ball imo.