Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

Just now, Pokerprince2004 said:

See Simon Jordan is blaming the Covid Vaccine for the 2 medical emergencies tonight on twitter. 

Conflicted on Everton. Love Rafa but could they possibly go down or are they too good? They could actually be 17th if results go against them 

Fingers crossed they part ways and continue to plummet. No internal conflict then. 

3 minutes ago, Shearergol said:

Thanks. That explains it. Must be why there isn’t a single 32 year old of any quality anymore.

What if I told you that some players are finished at the top level even before they reach their 30's. 

Rondon has been around the world and had a long career. It's not that far fetched to assume either his body or motivation, or both,  simply isn't at the level it used to be.

Just now, Conjo said:

What if I told you that some players are finished at the top level even before they reach their 30's. 

Rondon has been around the world and had a long career. It's not that far fetched to assume either his body or motivation, or both,  simply isn't at the level it used to be.

So not just getting old then? I’ve not watched him this season before tonight - does it appear to be motivation/desire or simply physical?

7 minutes ago, Shearergol said:

So not just getting old then? I’ve not watched him this season before tonight - does it appear to be motivation/desire or simply physical?

At the beginning of the season his poor performances were blamed on not being match fit. That he was only used because of DCL injury and was never intended to play for another couple of games. Problem being that his performances haven't really improved since then. It's difficult to say whether it's physical or lack of motivation. Based on his character and personality while with us, I'd say he simply doesn't have the same strength and endurance he had 2-3 years ago. I've seen him starting well in a few matches, only to dissapear later on and never really imposing himself in the games.

Edit: And now he's seemingly off with a muscle injury :(

Edited by Conjo