Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

1 minute ago, nufc4eva said:

Could do with a draw in Leeds v Brentford as don't want those teams getting wins

Leeds all over them , Brentford could drop like a stone, don't think Leeds will . Want a Leeds win 

1 hour ago, HTT II said:

I’m all for girls/women’s football, but I wouldn’t go out of my way to watch it either or any other sport these days (I used to love motorsport and boxing), but sport in any shape or form at any level is so important and good luck to anyone who participates whether professionally or not. 

Team USA play some lovely stuff generally.

It’s been pretty much all Man Utd, but they still look totally disorganised in an attacking sense, I can see Palace catching them out here, they are well organised off the ball. Gallagher, I’ve been watching him closely, I love the way when he’s off the ball he’s constantly flicking his head to see who is around him and asking for the ball, anticipating what to do/who to give it to before he even gets it. 

Aye Bielsa should be enough to make sure Leeds pull themselves clear. Plus - though obviously not at our expense - I'd rather they stayed up. It's an enormous club, there's only us who rivals them in terms of being a one club city and I dunno, I know they've got lots of arsehole fans but I feel like they've suffered enough. :lol: Plus, as an entity they're far more likely to have the potential to upset the applecart of the elite at some point in the future, than say Brentford, so that's another reason. 

1 minute ago, Conjo said:

Don't really care if their fans are assholes. Leeds is a big club that belongs in the top division.

Would be great if they were taken over by some fuck off rich owner and they and ourselves displaced Man Utd and Liverpool or Arsenal and Spurs in the top whatever (club) it these days.

Edited by HTT II

21 minutes ago, Conjo said:

Don't really care if their fans are assholes. Leeds is a big club that belongs in the top division.

Yeah always believed that they make the Premier a better competition long term than the likes of Brentford or Burnley.