Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

1 minute ago, Dokko said:

People are that far up Rafa's arse its more important to see him win than their own clubs survival. 

Agree. I literally couldn't give a fuck about what happens to Benitez now. He's not only history, he is also a relegation rival due to the way their fans are treating him.

2 minutes ago, Wandy said:

No idea why people are celebrating an Everton win. They absolutely detest NUFC and could be genuine relegation candidates this season.

Probably because people like Rafa and don't think of entire fanbases as having universal opinions on anything, let alone their opinions on other clubs

2 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Just thought it was an exciting finish, and pleased for Rafa. I didn’t care if they won or not. 

Aye, considering the match felt like it'd gone on forever. Not as bad as peak Bruceball, but sluggish until the last 1/3 of the game and one of Everton's goals actually counted. :lol: 

2 minutes ago, kisearch said:

Probably because people like Rafa and don't think of entire fanbases as having universal opinions on anything, let alone their opinions on other clubs

I like Rafa too. But he is now at a club where a huge amount of their fans loathe NUFC. A look at the many social media platforms confirms this. They fucking hate us and have done since the mid 1990s when they laughably tagged us a "Sky Team". They shouldnt be anywhere near a relegation battle this season but the toxicity of their fanbase could drag them into one.

1 minute ago, Chicane said:

Idk if you've been paying attention but everyone hates us now, not much pointing singling out Everton anymore

Disagree. Most fanbases have moved on from the Saudi thing already. Only the peasants down the road, Evertonians and the self-styled moral arbitrators of football, ie Liverpool fans on RAWK, are still harping on about it.

1 minute ago, Wandy said:

I like Rafa too. But he is now at a club where a huge amount of their fans loathe NUFC. A look at the many social media platforms confirms this. They fucking hate us and have done since the mid 1990s when they laughably tagged us a "Sky Team". They shouldnt be anywhere near a relegation battle this season but the toxicity of their fanbase could drag them into one.

I don't believe that's more true than at any other club's set of fans, but it wouldn't bother me anyway tbh, being arsed about that stuff is a waste of energy. Everton are going to be absolutely nowhere near a relegation battle, if they were you'd probably have seen different reactions on here. 

Just now, kisearch said:

I don't believe that's more true than at any other club's set of fans, but it wouldn't bother me anyway tbh, being arsed about that stuff is a waste of energy. Everton are going to be absolutely nowhere near a relegation battle, if they were you'd probably have seen different reactions on here. 

That is just because they seem to big a club to go down, but they aren't. If I could pick one surprise team to get dragged into the mire its them.

3 minutes ago, Wandy said:

That is just because they seem to big a club to go down, but they aren't. If I could pick one surprise team to get dragged into the mire its them.

The team that hasn't been relegated since 1951, has quality players with more to return from injury, with Rafa Benitez as manager, closer in points to 5th as they are to 18th, and with Norwich, us, Burnley, Watford, Brentford, Crystal Palace, and Leeds knocking about? Absolutely no chance.

1 minute ago, kisearch said:

The team that hasn't been relegated since 1951, has quality players with more to return from injury, with Rafa Benitez as manager, closer in points to 5th as they are to 18th, and with Norwich, us, Burnley, Watford, Brentford, Crystal Palace, and Leeds knocking about? Absolutely no chance.

Their history is irrelevant. They are the most toxic club in the league with a mediocre squad. We more than anyone know what can happen when you've got that combination.