Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

Guest neesy111
1 minute ago, Geordie Ahmed said:

Was Shaw catching Konsa in the face not a foul? Don't think it was even checked was it?

Looked accidental, but must have been a fair whack.

10 minutes ago, midds said:

He is a bellend but tbf it's a stupid question. Christ, it's barely even a question, more of an observation. He's reacted badly to it obviously but I don't blame him in some ways. 

The question is a bit off but he could easily just brush it off as "Yes, the Premier League is tough, we know this as there are no easy games" and then everyone moves on

Instead he's reacted like a bellend

I used to like Klopp and still a big fan of him as a manager/coach but as time has gone on I can't stand him, he's moaning about one thing or another

Bad form from Klopp.  I really like him, but he has been moaning and getting petty about everything of late.  

Shite question, mind.  I sometimes feel when journalists are challenged on their so called questions like this.  They start to realise they have just asked something totally pointless and are just wasting everyone's time.  No need for Klopp to be a dickhead to him about it, mind. 

Don't really blame him for reacting in annoyed way at such inane drivel. There's so much fluff like that, you wonder what anyone's actually getting out of it. I was watching NUFC TV yesterday, Ritchie being interviewed after the Cambridge game. He was talking about how Watford is a big game. Next question: "Watford is really important, isn't it?" You could tell Ritchie wasn't impressed at all, just a waste of everyone's time, crap like that. 

Glad I'm not the odd one out anymore. Used to infuriate me when mates would ask why I dislike Klopp. :lol: Mad how much of a love-in he managed cultivate off the back off a few cherry-picked viral clips before England was subjected to him on a weekly basis.

He definitely comes accross like a dickhead there. I have some sympathy though. Its quite possible Klopp in Germany was used to far more inciteful questions being asked In Germany. He comes over here and is just asked pointless drivel.

2 hours ago, The College Dropout said:

He didn't let the interviewer finish asking his question. The interviewer was clearly extremely flustered.

Klopp in the Jose territory.

Klopp is a great manager but he's extremely arrogant, especially when things aren't going his way. There was no need for that reaction,  yes it wasn't the best question but he handled it really badly. Answering media questions is part of his job.