Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

Just now, ManDoon said:

Immense performance. Don’t think we will ever put in a performance like that 

Are you sure? What about action man Shelvey, I think Bielsa might come in for him before the window closes. :bluestar:

59 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

Immense performance. Don’t think we will ever put in a performance like that 

Sport can be strange.
Not that long ago we played really well against (granted a currently poor) Man Utd. We may just turn up at Leeds and play them off the park.

1 hour ago, ManDoon said:

See this is what I don’t get about people saying “oh our players can’t do this”. Bielsa has got basically their youth team out here playing high press, super drilled tactically 

Its easy. Howe isn't a very good manager.

In Howe's case he seemingly had a plan for every player and everything according to what came out of the interviews, either he fucking lied or he didnt watch more than two games. The fitness has risen, yes but that should be a no brainer seeing as we actually train more than 2 times a week now. But these players are not able to function in the system he seemingly utterly wants to play, what as a manager are you payed to do then, try other things or just try to force it through? I know the players are terrible, but even Norwich has gone to get three wins and I honestly think their squad is utter gash.

1 hour ago, Foluwashola said:

Ivory Coast keeper being stretchered off with embarrassment after gifting an equaliser. More classic AFCON.

The match fixing in these matches is beyond ridiculous :lol: Every game I’ve watched there is something clearly dodgy happening in it.