Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

Just now, Kid Icarus said:

Really don't see the fuss about Ramsdale. Still don't think that supposes incredible save earlier in the season was all that special either.

He’s only hyped up because he’s English.

Makes a few show reel saves when they could be much more basic and the pundits go wild.

I dunno like. Ramsdale has looked immense this season. That goalkeeper statto on Twitter did a great write up on him. 

Seems a bit of a mentalist (aren’t all keepers?) In the same way Pickford is. I think he’ll always have a mistake in him because of that. As he spends so much of the game going bananas or just being a bantersaurus with the fans.  

12 hours ago, Segun Oluwaniyi said:

Algeria 3-0 down in the second half and heading out :lol: CIV tearing them apart in defense and Mahrez just smashed a penalty off the post. Algeria had been 36 matches unbeaten before this and have now lost consecutively to CIV and Equatorial Guinea. I suppose they were favourites, but I'd never select a North African side as my choice to win an AFCON in West Africa.

So, this means that Egypt will face CIV next round and Comoros Islands are now through. Crazy tournament.

Really enjoyed that game. Nothing personal against Algeria,  I had no preference when it started, but I'm all in for Ivory Coast now.

21 hours ago, RodneyCisse said:

Look how well Bruno is performing when Ronaldos not about.

This is a complete myth. He has 4 goals and 10 assists playing with Ronaldo this season, and Greenwood's goal on Wednesday was because of great link up play between the two.

People just like finding anything to criticise about our two most unlikeable players. :lol: The team as a whole is absolutely shit. Without Bruno and Ronaldo we'd be properly fucked.

Edited by Froggy