Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

2 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Surely we're absolutely gasping for a draw here? Norwich clearly aren't dead and buried and are just as likely to win the 17th Cup as us other three. 

Aye 100% need a draw. Norwich are utter shite but the rate we pick points up, any kind of daylight between us and them is worrying. 

1 minute ago, The Merse said:

Can't believe we are as bad as these two - they can hardly string a pass together

As shit as we are, if Howe had taken the reigns at the start of the season and not Bruce, we’d be a good few points above them both IMO.

1 minute ago, HTT II said:

As shit as we are, if Howe had taken the reigns at the start of the season and not Bruce, we’d be a good few points above them both IMO.

The fact we, as the players admitted didn’t start the season fully fit is criminal. Bruce is a fucking arsehole. 

6 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

8 minutes ago, Disco said:

Sargent Screech has to be one of the all time worst buys. Absolutely horrific and he looks like he’d love shoot a school up.

Absolutely awful player. I’m amazed he is playing PL football. A complete con of a player 

I’m no Sargent fan but these takes are way hyperbolic. :lol: 

7 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

We can easily buy our way out of this mess like. These teams are fucking horrendous 

we keep saying this and to date it’s not happening, it could be too late and may not happen anyway , hardly signings that set the pulse racing  ? 

we are gone , Doon.

Just now, GWN said:

but we just don’t win mate 

only thing keeping me optimistic is if we stay within 2 wins of safety.  I dont care for we need to get 40 points etc.  All we have to do is beat the results between now and the end of the season of Burnley, Norwich and Watford.   If we can't do that, then we deserve to go down (we do already but the shitness of others has kept us in it)