Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

1 minute ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Whatever the result in the Burnley v Watford game on the 5th Feb we'll be 19th again.

Only result we should want from that is a draw to be honest. 

Guest singintheastand

I’m good with Howe but think Viera would of made a big difference to our plight. 
He’s got Palace playing some good football and maybe more attractive to potential signings. 

8 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Whatever the result in the Burnley v Watford game on the 5th Feb we'll be 19th again.

It's all relative. I'd rather be bottom. And 3 points from safety than 18th and 9 points from safety.

Burnley will win against Watford. Burnley is shit but they know how to use the shit in their favours. They are quite solid as a team unit. Watford is fragile and without Dennis. Think the Norwich game have crushed them a little bit.

Based on previous seasons I think we have to work on the basis that Burnley will put a bit of a run together at some point. We could really do with another team or two getting dragged in and our upcoming games against Everton are a massive opportunity to make that happen.

Burnley usually can get a result away to say Arsenal and then get beaten by someone at home comfortably. I’m hoping that happens. They won’t win many, but won’t lose loads either.

28 minutes ago, LeeB said:

Based on previous seasons I think we have to work on the basis that Burnley will put a bit of a run together at some point. We could really do with another team or two getting dragged in and our upcoming games against Everton are a massive opportunity to make that happen.

Brentford will get dragged into it.