Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

1 minute ago, brummie said:

Afternoon, all. 

*cheeky wink* 

Well played. Can see why you caused Chelsea all sorts of problems and why that scoreline was an absolute robbery. 

On the basis of today I'm assuming Villa have the best fitness coaches in the world. :lol:

1 minute ago, Joey Linton said:

He's genuinely complaining that some of the villa players tried to put him off? :lol:

I could be very wrong but I would say Ole is quite angry right now and is probably not going to be capable of saying all the right things in an interview. 

Disappointed because the goal is offside. Complains about villa crowding the spot then less than 10 seconds later admits they didn't get inside Fernandes' head. What's the fucking issue then? It didn't put him off so though shit. Snidey little twat. 

4 minutes ago, Froggy said:

I could be very wrong but I would say Ole is quite angry right now and is probably not going to be capable of saying all the right things in an interview. 

You could. His claim of offside for the winner is equally hilarious. 

Perhaps the reality is that ManU lost narrowly to a good side and that the match really doesn’t say much at all beyond that.

Despite the heavy spending at the top, the gulf between the “big clubs” and most others in the league (not us, we’re comically shit) isn’t so great that these kinds of wins should be shocking to anyone.

1 minute ago, Tomato Deuce said:

Perhaps the reality is that ManU lost narrowly to a good side and that the match really doesn’t say much at all beyond that.

Despite the heavy spending at the top, the gulf between the “big clubs” and most others in the league (not us, we’re comically shit) isn’t so great that these kinds of wins should be shocking to anyone.

A-fucking-men. 

ManU 0-1 Villa

ManC 0-0 Soton

Palace 3-0 Spurs

Soton 1-1 ManU 

Brentford 2-0 Arsenal

Already this season. Supposed upsets against the so-called big six. 

3 minutes ago, Tomato Deuce said:

100%. Everyone enjoys being a dick though. :lol:

We all know everyone is sound except the Breeze guy.