Other games (2021/22)

16 minutes ago, Pilko said:

Sky sound engineer told to turn the microphones up again at Anfield now the Famous European Night crowd are making some positive noise again. 

The fucks he doing there, the fuckin moonlighting turncoat

Oxlade-Chamberlain must be laughing his tits off.

Became a professional footballer, gets paid millions, only has to come on for 4 minutes each match and gets to shag Perrie from Little Mix.

Only played 30+ games in a season twice in his whole career. :lol: His medal haul vs minutes played must be as good as a sub goalkeeper.

2 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

Oxlade-Chamberlain must be laughing his tits off.

Became a professional footballer, gets paid millions, only has to come on for 4 minutes each match and gets to shag Perrie from Little Mix.

Only played 30+ games in a season twice in his whole career. :lol: His medal haul vs minutes played must be as good as a sub goalkeeper.

Perrie seems canny aswell. She spent New Year’s Eve a few years back in a working men’s club near where I live to spend time with her dad who is also a singer. Thought the fact alone, she was so desperate to spend the biggest party night of the year with her dad was evidence enough that she was a good person even though she could have been living it up in one of the worlds glamour spots( L.A, New York, London etc) but she was also really great with everyone there and everyone had a good word to say about her.

12 minutes ago, Rafalove said:

Perrie seems canny aswell. She spent New Year’s Eve a few years back in a working men’s club near where I live to spend time with her dad who is also a singer. Thought the fact alone, she was so desperate to spend the biggest party night of the year with her dad was evidence enough that she was a good person even though she could have been living it up in one of the worlds glamour spots( L.A, New York, London etc) but she was also really great with everyone there and everyone had a good word to say about her.

That’s class tbh. Imagine the blokes in there like “fucking hell” when she just in there chilling. 

Edited by ManDoon

1 minute ago, ManDoon said:

That’s class tbh. Imagine the blokes in there like “fucking hell”

Was more the bairns I’d imagine tbh. With it being New Year’s Eve there was apparently a lot of kids in, who I’m told couldn’t quite believe who they had met.

• Rich changed the title to Other games (2021/22)