Other games (2021/22)

4 hours ago, Froggy said:

Campo, Hierro, Okocha, Djorkaeff and Anelka. :lol: Were they all there at the same time?

From what I can gather, 03/04 & 04/05 seasons were peak Bolton:

04/05 had:

Campo

Speed

Candela

Hierro

Ngotty

Ferdinand

Jäskelainen

Okocha

03/04 had some gems as well, sadly not present in the following peak season:

Djorkaeff

Ibrahim Ba

Mario Jardel

Javi Moreno

However, they didn't have Speed, Candela, Hierro and Ferdinand that season so It's difficult to say what season was the most Bolton out of all the Bolton seasons. 04/05 probably tips it for me.

Edited by Conjo

3 hours ago, ManDoon said:

Man I loved Okocha, such a fun player to watch. Could just do something insane out of nowhere 

I wish football coverage was what it is today back when both he and Ronaldinho were at PSG.

Can't imagine how much fun a young Okocha and Ronaldinho playing together must have been like.

26 minutes ago, KaKa said:

I wish football coverage was what it is today back when both he and Ronaldinho were at PSG.

Can't imagine how much fun a young Okocha and Ronaldinho playing together must have been like.

Yeah the Twitter highlights would have been amazing. I remember when soccer AM was decent it was pretty much a Ronaldinho highlight show 

4 hours ago, ManDoon said:

Man I loved Okocha, such a fun player to watch. Could just do something insane out of nowhere 

I loved his signature dribble that was also called 'Okocha' in my circles. Must have done it hundreds of times when playing with mates. :lol:

Vieira has already got Palace controlling the game so much better and looking far more dangerous going forward. 

That Palace job was not an easy one to step into either with the amount of turnover in players over the summer. Pretty impressive.

2 minutes ago, KaKa said:

Vieira has already got Palace controlling the game so much better and looking far more dangerous going forward. 

That Palace job was not an easy one to step into either with the amount of turnover in players over the summer. Pretty impressive.

It must be a fluke cos the best managers take at least two seasons to get the formation and team play sorted

2 hours ago, Ben said:

It must be a fluke cos the best managers take at least two seasons to get the formation and team play sorted

It's unbelievable man. Don't understand how he gets away with it  :lol:

And of course an added irritation being that Vieira is yet another manager we were strongly linked with that we didn't manage to get in the end.

• Rich changed the title to Other games (2021/22)