Other games (2021/22)

Think Chelsea, the times i've seen them this season, are a pretty tedious watch like. Very rigid, not a lot of creativity and not a lot of goals in them. Watched them a few weeks ago against Villa and they should have gotten well beaten. Not much cop today either. Werner makes runs all day but couldn't finish if his life depended on it.

6 minutes ago, HTT II said:

Werner makes the most amazing runs and gets into great positions, if only he could finish and Chelsea as good as they are other than under Ancelotti and Lampard for a little spell where they played nice attractive football, they have always played the same kind of functional, methodical and very boring football for me. I just didn’t enjoy watching them play at all. 

Just realized you posted something similar a minute earlier :lol:

16 minutes ago, HTT II said:

Werner makes the most amazing runs and gets into great positions, if only he could finish and Chelsea as good as they are other than under Ancelotti and Lampard for a little spell where they played nice attractive football, they have always played the same kind of functional, methodical and very boring football for me. I just didn’t enjoy watching them play at all. 

I seem to remember them being quite nice under Scolari for like a month, but that is a very hazy memory :lol:

48 minutes ago, Pilko said:

Brentford deserve a point here. Should be a good 5 or 6 mins added on with this injury as well.

Should have had a Pen - Toney was on side- how come that wasn't checked by VAR?

Villa 😂

Really used to like Villa back in the day. Always a good side to watch with Cowans et al…and Brummie is one of the best posters on here, seems a top bloke…

But….

never forget that send off we got on relegation so quite frankly they are one of the clubs I hope (if we get this right re the takeover rebuild) I want us to destroy and leave in our wake.

Take their best players and condemn them to being also rans for a long long time.

• Disco unlocked this topic