Jump to content

Other games (2021/22)


Recommended Posts

Just now, Wandy said:

No idea why people are celebrating an Everton win. They absolutely detest NUFC and could be genuine relegation candidates this season.

 

People are that far up Rafa's arse its more important to see him win than their own clubs survival. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dokko said:

 

People are that far up Rafa's arse its more important to see him win than their own clubs survival. 

 

Agree. I literally couldn't give a fuck about what happens to Benitez now. He's not only history, he is also a relegation rival due to the way their fans are treating him.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Wandy said:

No idea why people are celebrating an Everton win. They absolutely detest NUFC and could be genuine relegation candidates this season.

Probably because people like Rafa and don't think of entire fanbases as having universal opinions on anything, let alone their opinions on other clubs

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Just thought it was an exciting finish, and pleased for Rafa. I didn’t care if they won or not. 

 

Aye, considering the match felt like it'd gone on forever. Not as bad as peak Bruceball, but sluggish until the last 1/3 of the game and one of Everton's goals actually counted. :lol: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, kisearch said:

Probably because people like Rafa and don't think of entire fanbases as having universal opinions on anything, let alone their opinions on other clubs

 

I like Rafa too. But he is now at a club where a huge amount of their fans loathe NUFC. A look at the many social media platforms confirms this. They fucking hate us and have done since the mid 1990s when they laughably tagged us a "Sky Team". They shouldnt be anywhere near a relegation battle this season but the toxicity of their fanbase could drag them into one.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Wandy said:

 

I like Rafa too. But he is now at a club where a huge amount of their fans loathe NUFC. A look at the many social media platforms confirms this. They fucking hate us and have done since the mid 1990s when they laughably tagged us a "Sky Team". They shouldnt be anywhere near a relegation battle this season but the toxicity of their fanbase could drag them into one.

 

I don't believe that's more true than at any other club's set of fans, but it wouldn't bother me anyway tbh, being arsed about that stuff is a waste of energy. Everton are going to be absolutely nowhere near a relegation battle, if they were you'd probably have seen different reactions on here. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...