Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

Guest neesy111

I feel like I've missed something with Reading, how are they suddenly good? Just what the PL needs, them boring c***s coming up.

Appointed some hipster east European manager haven't they, the deluded idiots

Reading flying, something no one likes to see.

Absolutely running away with it, 7 points clear at this stage is ridiculous

Didn't realise they'd changed their manager in the summer

Forged in the crucible that is MLS.

Not entirely sure what Griezmann is meant to be good at. Been such an awful signing for Barcelona, nowhere near the required level.

He's clearly of the level required, just doesn't fit in. Class interplay with Messi there mind

Not entirely sure what Griezmann is meant to be good at. Been such an awful signing for Barcelona, nowhere near the required level.

He's clearly of the level required, just doesn't fit in. Class interplay with Messi there mind

Not seen anything to suggest he is tbh, a back heel won't change my mind  :lol: He royally fucked up a chance about 10 minutes after that back heel too. I think back to Pedro, Villa, Sanchez, Suarez more recently. Griezmann isn't on their level.

Think Barca have looked more solid than normal. Big difference when you only have 1 player that can't run compared to 3 or 4. Pjanic a big improvement on Busquets and Pique being suspended could be a blessing in disguise

Not seen anything to suggest he is tbh, a back heel won't change my mind  :lol:

Being consistently brilliant for Atletico and France not do it?