Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

I'm so envious of clubs with a likeable manager, wouldn't even  care that much about results [emoji38] we've had so few likeable managers in the last few years excluding Rafa. I just want to care again, don't give a fuck about results.

I'm so envious of clubs with a likeable manager, wouldn't even  care that much about results [emoji38] we've had so few likeable managers in the last few years excluding Rafa. I just want to care again, don't give a fuck about results.

Amen :thup:

If I enjoyed watching us play and we had a likeable manager who actually looked like he knew wtf he was doing, I honestly wouldn't care if we finished in the bottom half season after season. Although you'd imagine we'd be doing a 6-10 every season with that kind of management.

If I enjoyed watching us play and we had a likeable manager who actually looked like he knew wtf he was doing, I honestly wouldn't care if we finished in the bottom half season after season. Although you'd imagine we'd be doing a 6-10 every season with that kind of management.

Yeah. This club is so easy to get right, we've had glimpses even under Ashley but he continues to wilfully fuck it up.

Course you would haha. The only reason none of us care about finishing 14th is because there's no hope in the first place, once expectations increase your ambitions increase.

But certainly to begin with I think everyone would be happy with a likeable manager who played decent football.

Yeah. This club is so easy to get right, we've had glimpses even under Ashley but he continues to wilfully fuck it up.

:thup:

I find the concept of not wanting your manager dead to be foreign to me these days

[emoji38] [emoji38] to not feel hate for us would be so pleasant.

Of course shortly after those two buffoons both celebrated sitting back against Liverpool all game and nicking results, a proper manager shows up and beats them, totally putting a damper on their amazing "achievements" :lol:

Southampton are annoying because they make similar types of signings that we do, Look at Ings, Adams, Redmond, Armstrong etc compared to Wilson, Almiron, Fraser, Saint Maximin, Joelinton. we spend similar amounts on similar kinds of players, but they employ a manager who knows how to use actual footballers while we always want a clogger lover. If they can attract Hassenhutl then I simply don't accept that no one better than Bruce would take the job here.

Klopp is such a whiny cunt.

He's completely changed since they started winning things I think. Mask slips when they don't win - if Mourinho or anybody else for that matter was going on like he does after a loss (being rude to interviewers, hypocritical excuses etc) they'd be absolutely ridiculed. Because Klopp hugs his players and runs down the touchline, nothing is said. He's a fantastic manager no doubt, but coming across like an absolute bitch the past 6 months or so.