Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

Guest neesy111

Remember when BT sport were going on about English sides were easily the best in Europe after the last round.....

1 minute ago, CalmintheChaos said:

Surely both Foden and Bellingham have to start for England they have both been really good tonight and are better than the likes is sterling mount and Kalvin Phillips ffs 

Mount is excellent

1 minute ago, Nobody said:

Aye. It's Mount, Foden and Sancho (when fit) for the attacking trio behind Kane for me. 

It’s the first England squad in a long time that has very likeable players in it.

I can really get behind them now, whereas before I’ve never really been interested in International football.

8 minutes ago, Nobody said:

Aye. It's Mount, Foden and Sancho (when fit) for the attacking trio behind Kane for me. 

Bellingham Grealish 

Sancho Mount Foden

Kane

Would be decent. Bellingham and Grealish are far more talented than Rice and Phillips so just play them. Bellingham can do it all and is easily capable of playing the deep midfield role. Be a crime if he doesn’t start and someone like Phillips does. Which is probably what will happen 

29 minutes ago, CalmintheChaos said:

Bellingham Grealish 

Sancho Mount Foden

Kane

Would be decent. Bellingham and Grealish are far more talented than Rice and Phillips so just play them. Bellingham can do it all and is easily capable of playing the deep midfield role. Be a crime if he doesn’t start and someone like Phillips does. Which is probably what will happen 

Grealish in center midfield? 😂

39 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Buendia is a class act, he has no business playing in the Championship.

Was very surprised he didn’t get a move last summer, was their best player last season IMO. Be mildly interesting to see what Norwich do in the summer as, at the moment, they’re going to have the same issues as last time so wonder if they’ll just rinse and repeat or go for it a little.

6 hours ago, Dr.Spaceman said:

Should there really be a referee from the Romanian league refereeing at this level? He's fucking ruining this game.

This referee team is the same that did the PSG - Başakşehir game (that got stopped due to the fourth official being racist). Also, this:

a4581c8c-83a5-4b90-baaf-e3dfde93324e?fit

Here's one of the ref's asking for Haaland's signature :lol:

9 hours ago, Alberto2005 said:

Grealish in center midfield? 😂

Why not? He’s a great player what dosen’t he have to be a good centre mid? We have this weird obsession in England that we need to fill our centre mid with likes of rice henderson Phillips etc. Top countries find a way to get their best players on the pitch.

Our 4 most talented players are Foden, Kane, Grealish and Bellingham so all have to start for me

45 minutes ago, CalmintheChaos said:

Why not? He’s a great player what dosen’t he have to be a good centre mid? We have this weird obsession in England that we need to fill our centre mid with likes of rice henderson Phillips etc. Top countries find a way to get their best players on the pitch.

Our 4 most talented players are Foden, Kane, Grealish and Bellingham so all have to start for me

Yeah let's get back to the days of shoehorning in Gerrard and Lampard because they are our most talented players :lol:

29 minutes ago, Nobody said:

Yeah let's get back to the days of shoehorning in Gerrard and Lampard because they are our most talented players :lol:

It's the dumbest fucking thing :lol: You play the best CM you have at your disposal at CM. I mean you don't play your goalie as a striker just because you happen to have two world class goalkeepers, you play the best of the two in their natural position and bench the other.