Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

3 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

If VAR had been applied correctly that goal would have stood. You’re a clown GDM [emoji38]

You genuinely believe VAR not being applied correctly is down to Richard Masters and not the official operating VAR? and the fact it was just a ridiculously tight call?

and I’m the clown :lol: absolutely embarrassing patter. If you genuinely believe that you need help mate 

Edited by gdm

Guest neesy111
2 minutes ago, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

Lucky in the sense we have to rely on teams below us losing so our own terrible accumulation of points is less of an issue regarding relegation.  That's not a crazy statement.

It's going to be one of the lowest points total for staying up this season.

1 minute ago, gdm said:

You genuinely believe VAR not being applied correctly is down to Richard Masters and not the official operating VAR? and the fact it was just a ridiculously tight call?

and I’m the clown :lol: absolutely embarrassing patter

Do I believe the PL is corrupt as hell absolutely. And absolutely you’re a clown 🤡 

5 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

Do I believe the PL is corrupt as hell absolutely. And absolutely you’re a clown 🤡 

I don’t disagree they are corrupt but not the that level ya fuckin roaster. You seriously think Richard masters had the VAR room on speed dial “quick quick draw the lines so that it’s offside”

absolute moron 

anyway who actually gives a fuck? Great result for us. Last min too. You have to imagine Fulham are mentally fucked

Edited by gdm

From an objective POV, think that will relegate Fulham tonight. Very winnable game at home, could go out of the bottom 3 for first time in ages, but instead lose it last minute and 2pts behind having played 2 more.

Yes I know you're shite, but mentally that destroys a team. Gonna take some massive fucking cojones to come back from that IMO.