Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

2 minutes ago, Inferior Acuña said:

Fulham look ruined, we've given them so many chances and they keep blowing it.  It's tight enough that one win could change it, but we're favourites now - those shitty draws have added up while they don't look like getting any points.

Bruce will play for a 0-0 on Sunday, and as a result - we will lose.

13 minutes ago, gdm said:

I don’t disagree they are corrupt but not the that level ya fuckin roaster. You seriously think Richard masters had the VAR room on speed dial “quick quick draw the lines so that it’s offside”

absolute moron 

anyway who actually gives a fuck? Great result for us. Last min too. You have to imagine Fulham are mentally fucked

Corruption can be very subtle and influence things in different ways. The fact we vote against everything has made us enemy number 1. Do I actually believe Masters was on the phone to the ref...don’t be so fucking stupid.

I’ll take being called a moron from a whopper like you as a compliment.

Is the takeover on or off in your mind this week ? [emoji38]

7 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

Corruption can be very subtle and influence things in different ways. The fact we vote against everything has made us enemy number 1. Do I actually believe Masters was on the phone to the ref...don’t be so fucking stupid.

I’ll take being called a moron from a whopper like you as a compliment.

Is the takeover on or off in your mind this week ? [emoji38]

It’s exactly how I last said it was. No one knows a thing till arbitration is decided. 

Give it a rest. I disagree on your view it was corruption tonight and leave it at that. I’ve no interest in arguing after personally a very tough week and an equally tougher week to come for me so can we please just give it a by

Edited by gdm

24 minutes ago, gdm said:

It’s exactly how I last said it was. No one knows a thing till arbitration is decided. 

Give it a rest. I disagree on your view it was corruption tonight and leave it at that. I’ve no interest in arguing after personally a very tough week and an equally tougher week to come for me so can we please just give it a by

All in jest GDM no offence intended. Sure you’ll get it through it next week whatever the issue is 👍

RIght result in the end, but that VAR decision is so fucked. I don't think the drawn lines are accurate enough to give something that close.

One idea might be for linos to let the play go, but also have a button they press for an on-field decision that can be used as a tiebreaker like in cricket. If the video review comes down to 10cm (15cm?) or less on video, the decision goes with the linesman's button pressed in real time. This keeps what we had before, judgements by linos, but overrules them when they are clearly wrong. You can't have a straight "umpire's call" in football because that would mean linos stopping the game, sometimes by mistake. 

All VAR needs to do is overrule clearly bad decisions. Letting it dominate in the current way is very unsatisfying.

Guest neesy111
1 minute ago, joeyt said:

Fulham seemed to have more success playing Maja or Cavaleiro up front, surpsied they're sticking with Mitrovic up front when he doesn't really suit their play

Funny that isn't it @Spaceman, a few on here have said they'd be safe already with Mitrovic playing....

Edited by neesy111

2 hours ago, neesy111 said:

Funny that isn't it @Spaceman, a few on here have said they'd be safe already with Mitrovic playing....

Relying on someone who scores every 430 minutes of league football is always going to end in disaster. Add his assists and it's still only a goal involvement every 215 mins. He's really nowhere near good enough to warrant the hype.

29 minutes ago, Neil said:

Ah good, a noteworthy Leeds result meaning everyone will be wanking over Bielsa, in the same way a defeat leads to him being called a fraud, and so on.

I honestly don't recall anyone calling him a fraud this season? If they have that's absolutely mental :lol: 

It's remarkable that he's managed to get this level of performance out of those players tbh.