Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

39 minutes ago, Dr Jinx said:

If Man Utd win both games in hand the lead is down to 6 points. City arguably have the tougher run in. The amount of games they have to play too, could catch up with them.

66/1… 🤔

It would be 8 points in it, so City can still afford to lose a couple more games

43 minutes ago, Geordie Ahmed said:

It would be 8 points in it, so City can still afford to lose a couple more games

I stand corrected, but yes, I think they will lose a couple more games. Man Utd’s only real test is against Liverpool. It’s a tall ask but not quite the impossible one you’d have thought just a few weeks ago.

Certainly worth a tenner punt at those prices 

1 hour ago, Dr Jinx said:

If Man Utd win both games in hand the lead is down to 6 points. City arguably have the tougher run in. The amount of games they have to play too, could catch up with them.

66/1… 🤔

They're 14 ahead, so even if we won our games in hand (Spurs away behind one), the gap is 8 points. We are also in Europe playing midweek games. 

There is absolutely zero chance. Today was a fluke. Save your money. 

1 minute ago, Dr Jinx said:

I stand corrected, but yes, I think they will lose a couple more games. Man Utd’s only real test is against Liverpool. It’s a tall ask but not quite the impossible one you’d have thought just a few weeks ago.

I wish I had your point of view. Away to Leeds, Wolves and Villa and also have to play Leicester. They are all tricky games. 

7 minutes ago, Dr Jinx said:

I do think City have a couple of more defeats in them, especially with Pep clearly focusing on the CL and FA Cup

Can Man-U win all their remaining games though?

1 hour ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Has Alexander-Arnold said he doesn’t want his full name anymore? Souness there (not the only one) just casually not bothering with it. 

Difficult question to answer. Perhaps that's your intention. Smells of identity politics...

Nice to see Palace getting smashed. Hodgson isn’t an awful manager like Bruce but he is lucky fucker to be where he is in the table. His team is poor and they look to murder every game.

To think Tuchel would've been interested if we'd went for him in 2015. But instead lickspittle white English Charnaz gave the rest of the season to rock hard Geordie Johnny Carver so we could wait for Steve McClaren to become available. Which turned out to be a superb decision iirc. What a club.