Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

Barnsley do the same approach.

It would be nice to see Barnsley come up and see if they would use Premier League income to improve their stadium, because it needs it.

Barnsley is a grim place to live and it needs a bit of regeneration, it is getting some, but needs more, especially as what they are getting is retail led. Their club on the Premier League could bring about a massive feel good factor for the area, and like I said, stadium improvements could kick star much needed regeneration in the town.

I’ve just grown a massive disdain for Spurs over last year, and I’ve always been a Mourinho fan, so probably not going to have most balance take on it all.

Heard somewhere that since date he took over he’d accumulated 4th most points in PL. Nor sure that weasel Levy really expects, Spurs aren’t a top 2/3 club, their a 4-7th.

Just bin him at end of season if you have too, before a final when you haven’t won anything in 13 years doesn’t seem best move.

No doubt they’ve spent out a fortune paying him and his staff off, whilst pleading poverty ever since moving into their new stadium - government loans, furloughing staff days after huge bonuses handed out, ESL moves despite clearly not being one of Europe’s top sides.

Spent a fortune sacking Mourinho, invest more into the next man whoever they would be, in the hope that they have a slightly better season and still battle for 4th. 

People bleet on about spending at top of the game, and salary caps being answer, but biggest issue is that sort of flagrant wasting of fortunes by owners like Levy has shown with Mourinho venture. No problem with Haaland earning 400k a week if he’s delivering 40/50 goals a season.

Edited by Abra Dubravka

2 minutes ago, Stifler said:

I never get why clubs get to a final with no kit clash and decide to use their away/alternative colours.

Kit makers dictating what’s what, obviously want away strips worn whenever away. 

England were playing at home not long ago in Blue ffs

17 minutes ago, Abra Dubravka said:

I’ve just grown a massive disdain for Spurs over last year, and I’ve always been a Mourinho fan, so probably not going to have most balance take on it all.

Heard somewhere that since date he took over he’d accumulated 4th most points in PL. Nor sure that weasel Levy really expects, Spurs aren’t a top 2/3 club, their a 4-7th.

Just bin him at end of season if you have too, before a final when you haven’t won anything in 13 years doesn’t seem best move.

No doubt they’ve spent out a fortune paying him and his staff off, whilst pleading poverty ever since moving into their new stadium - government loans, furloughing staff days after huge bonuses handed out, ESL moves despite clearly not being one of Europe’s top sides.

Spent a fortune sacking Mourinho, invest more into the next man whoever they would be, in the hope that they have a slightly better season and still battle for 4th. 

People bleet on about spending at top of the game, and salary caps being answer, but biggest issue is that sort of flagrant wasting of fortunes by owners like Levy has shown with Mourinho venture. No problem with Haaland earning 400k a week if he’s delivering 40/50 goals a season.

Mourinho 100% got sacked for speaking out against the ESL. Levy is a money man, he cares nothing about the sport, and all about money. I’d say he’d sell his own granny, but he probably has.

I would be massively surprised if he hasn’t made an agreement with the NFL to buy a London franchise or have 1st dibs on the Jaguars when they come up for sale.

Edited by Stifler

2 minutes ago, Abra Dubravka said:

Kit makers dictating what’s what, obviously want away strips worn whenever away. 

England were playing at home not long ago in Blue ffs

Aye it’s annoying. There should be a law where you play in your home strip as much as possible, but we all know money wins.

Imagine if we won something playing in Green against say Chelsea, when we could easily play in Black & White stripes.

Edited by Stifler

1 minute ago, Stifler said:

Mourinho 100% got sacked for speaking out against the ESL. Levy is a money man, he cares nothing about the sport, and all about money. I say he’s sell his own granny, but he probably has.

I would be massively surprised if he hasn’t made an agreement with the NFL to buy a London franchise or have 1st dibs on the Jaguars when they come up for sale.

That’s what I first thought when I heard Mourinho sacked then few seconds later saw what ESL plans were. 

His inability or reluctance to speak in that Sky Sports ambush outside his house spoke volumes as well.