Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

47 minutes ago, neesy111 said:

Sevilla still need to play Real and Barca vs Atletico.

Could do with Atletico getting beat tonight.

Edited by Ben

Son having a little cry at the end can pretty much some up this Spurs side and why Mourinho could never get a tune out of them consistently.

Full of talent, but no heart. Understand the Jose critics but his Man U and this Spurs side are night and day away from what he had at Chelsea, Inter, Real and even Chelsea second time round. 

Incredible talent the lad, massive stage but does fuck all whole game and cries because he lost. Bit pathetic really.

I wonder how long it will be until Spurs’ better players decide to leave. Obviously Kane will have no shortage of takers and it’s only a question of him wanting to leave or stay loyal.

Son could easily go, and the likes of Sissoko will have offers from rich clubs in shit leagues.

Kane’s got a long contract so he’s stitched himself if he does want to move. Levy will want hot cash which no one has and Kane has next to no leverage.

Saying that Spurs are in the clarts a bit financially so might ask a bit less, got loads of middling players they could get rid of first though.

1 minute ago, Disco said:

Kane’s got a long contract so he’s stitched himself if he does want to move. Levy will want hot cash which no one has and Kane has next to no leverage.

Yeah, and anyone in market for whatever King’s ransom Levy’s charging may as well go for Haaland or Mbappe.

Sucks to be Harry. Not really able to throw his toys out either due to him supporting the club/fan connection, just relying Scrooge McDuck to run him a solid and let him talk to clubs for a decent price.

If I was Levy and Kane wanted to go, I’d be taking 80M of anyone willing to pay it. No one in right mind will pay more than that anyway, he’s approaching 30 injury prone and they’re going to win fuck all with or without him. He’s tried his best for the club, if he wants out, be arsehole thing to do to knowingly price him out of the market.

Ref in the Sevilla game has blown up for time early. Sevilla players left the field and went into the dressing room and he's now calling them back out to play the last minute :lol:

12 minutes ago, Pilko said:

"We'll go to Peter Walton in a minute so he can agree with the referee for the millionth fucking time this season"

BT think they’re being cutting edge having Peter Walton to chime in. Don’t get it whatsoever, does my head in! Even if he doesn’t agree, he’s just audibly commenting on what we can clearly see. 

Holding out hope one day he’ll just reply with some garbage like ‘he’s made a reet pigs ear out of that, don’t know what he was thinking on that one’