Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

Guest neesy111
Just now, Geordie Ahmed said:

Poch should be controlling his players like, doesn't strike me as the kind of manager that would approve of this 

His spurs side did it vs Chelsea.

1 minute ago, Neil said:

So much time for the utterly pathetic lack of professionalism from PSG. Mentally fragile little darlings.

I love it :lol:

Also, did Gabriel Jesus do something in the last game? He barely got on the pitch and Kimbempe and Danilo tried to kill him straight away :lol:

Foden and Dias will rightly get the usual plaudits for how incredible they've been this season (KDB is just perma-great), but Mahrez has been sensational on a consistent basis. Pep, being the fraud he is, has really matured him as a player while not taking away his exceptional skill.

Zinchenko too has come on leaps and bounds. Basically my not so subtle point is Pep is the greatest coach of the modern game by far IMO, I genuinely don't think there's a debate for the unerring consistency he substantially improves nearly every player he works with.

Guest neesy111
2 minutes ago, Neil said:

Zinchenko too has come on leaps and bounds. Basically my not so subtle point is Pep is the greatest coach of the modern game by far IMO, I genuinely don't think there's a debate for the unerring consistency he substantially improves nearly every player he works with.

You saying he's not a fraud?

2 minutes ago, Rafalove said:

Anyone else get the feeling like Pep is constantly surprised by how shit and lacking in depth English reporters questions are after games?

Just disappointed I think. Tuchel too; just obsessed with football and gets asked about some irrelevant shite instead.

Guest neesy111
2 minutes ago, Rafalove said:

Anyone else get the feeling like Pep is constantly surprised by how shit and lacking in depth English reporters questions are after games?

Yes.

It's astonishing how shit our press are.

5 minutes ago, huss9 said:

cost them less than £2m. fantastic buy. did he initially come as a centre mid?

Number 10 I think

2 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

We basically have no punditry or analysis. People like TIFO and The Kick Off are miles ahead of anything on the big broadcasters. 

Guy who hosts the Tifo podcast is amongst the top 5 worst people on earth.