Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

Always good when a player like Cavani who is obviously class but probably wasn't as highly rated in England as he should have been comes over in his latter years and proves how good he is

7 minutes ago, George Bailey said:

Jak Alnwick makes very good save in Scottish cup semi to keep St Johnstone heading to the final. Sporting quite the beard to hide the proverbial badger in.

Been a mostly turgid game mind.

Callum Davidson has done some job there. Top 6 finish, League Cup win and now the FA Cup Final. Hope they beat Hibs in the final.

Guest neesy111

Bottom of la Liga is so tight now.  Would like to see Eibar do the great escape.

Edited by neesy111

1 hour ago, triggs said:

Lots of big games tonight. Real Sevilla the biggest but also Milan playing Juve with whoever wins going ahead in the CL race and PSG need to win away to Rennes

The CL race in Italy is mental - really hope Juve don’t make it 

Guest neesy111
Just now, Anderson said:

When & why did coaches start using the boards?

Covid related I think.  

Guest neesy111
Just now, toon25 said:

Would be great if they didn't. Appointing Pirlo was baffling.

I think they were looking at same approach as Zidane at Real.  

Edited by neesy111

I didn’t realise Everton still have an outside chance of CL. Three very winnable games left and then Man City final day, who will inevitably be more interested in the CL final.

4 wins would get them onto 67. Depends if Leicester can get 2 wins from their final 3 tough games.

West Ham should get 3/3 now too. That’d put them on 67 too :lol: 

But then Liverpool still have a decent shout, especially if they beat Man Utd on Thursday. 3 wins and a draw would put them on 67 :lol: 

Literally no idea who will end up getting it.