Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

Just now, Disco said:

Good job Italy doesn't have a precedent and a term already for a convenient draw to benefit both teams :lol:

:lol:

Loved it when Sweden and Denmark drew 2-2 to send Italy out of the Euros, they were absolutely fuming :lol:

5 minutes ago, Disco said:

Good job Italy doesn't have a precedent and a term already for a convenient draw to benefit both teams :lol:

Napoli are away at Fiorentina and home to Verona in their last two. Should be winnable and surely Fiorentina might go easy as they a) fucking despise Juve and b) want Gattuso allegedly.

Yeah, Napoli messing up is who I am worried about even though on paper they should do it 

Obviously if Inter can beat Juve then that helps massively 

1 hour ago, Geordie Ahmed said:

Atalanta-Milan play final day of the season

Assuming they both win today and then their next game, a draw between them will be enough to stay ahead of Juve

I looked at the table incorrectly 

If Atalanta and Milan win their next game, final game between them will be irrelevant in terms of Juve catching them so no doubt both teams will play to finish as high as possible 

Guest neesy111
11 minutes ago, neesy111 said:

Good performance this by Atletico considering the the significance of the game.

They've been shit since I posted this.

2-1

So basically UEFA threw their toys out of the pram because we wouldn't let them bring in thousands of freeloaders delegates without them having to quarantine. Wankers.