Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

6 minutes ago, Pandamninator said:

There is only four places for England if a Top 4 club win's it, but they will get an extra spot if Chelsea finish 5th and beat Man City in the final.

:thup: 

I went back and reread the article, and it was in fact saying for Liverpool to miss out after coming fourth, it would require Chelsea winning the CL (and finishing fifth) AND Arsenal winning the EL (and finishing sixth or lower).

Clearly wasn’t too recent if it suggested Arsenal winning the EL!

4 hours ago, Raconteur said:

:thup: 

I went back and reread the article, and it was in fact saying for Liverpool to miss out after coming fourth, it would require Chelsea winning the CL (and finishing fifth) AND Arsenal winning the EL (and finishing sixth or lower).

Clearly wasn’t too recent if it suggested Arsenal winning the EL!

Arsenal were only knocked out last week and are unbeaten in 3 seasons against Man Utd in the league iirc. So not that much of a reach.

Guest neesy111
14 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

If anything Henderson is underrated.

His England place is in doubt because we have so many class players now, but he’s a very good asset to a team. 

Then are talking about the GK henderson. :lol:

0-3 now. Absolutely cruising. Free to air as well for anybody looking for a game to watch. 

I think if Inter take anything from Juve later then it's over. Napoli have Verona last day who's form has been atrocious for months and are marrooned in 10th.

Edited by ponsaelius

5 minutes ago, ponsaelius said:

0-3 now. Absolutely cruising. Free to air as well for anybody looking for a game to watch. 

I think if Inter take anything from Juve later then it's over. Napoli have Verona last day who's form has been atrocious for months and are marrooned in 10th.

If that is the case (Juve draw for example) then just 1 win for Napoli (Milan too) will be enough subject to a big-ish swing via GD