Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

Just now, AyeDubbleYoo said:

I know, but Jesus.

I mean, with what you're saying essentially any of the players that don't usually take penalties shouldn't have to take one? :lol: Plus, bar free kick takers I doubt anyone trains more on ball placement/kicking than goalkeepers.

Commentator mentioned De Gea hadn't saved a penalty for 5 years. Had 11 chances there and didn't do jack shit :lol:

Ps - Savage was awful during the penalty shootout. Shouting 'yes Wales' when James scored ffs. Predicting how individual penalties will be scored/missed. Just shut the fuck up

Just now, Pokerprince2004 said:

Commentator mentioned De Gea hadn't saved a penalty for 5 years. Had 11 chances there and didn't do jack shit :lol:

Ps - Savage was awful during the penalty shootout. Shouting 'yes Wales' when James scored ffs. Predicting how individual penalties will be scored/missed. Just shut the fuck up

Aye, was behaving like an absolute wanker.  Reminded me of a pub gobshite.

I'm sure it's already been said but DDG will be a fine scapegoat there when OGS completely and utterly lost them that game. Appalling managerial performance against a poor team.

Pleased for Villarreal obviously.

Just now, ToonArmy1892 said:

Froggs prob wants the game replayed, not fair on the fans.

I'm just happy to get to bed and can't believe I stayed up until 11pm to watch that. 

It would have been nice to win a trophy, but it's biggest appeal is CL qualification. It had much more riding on it tonight for Villarreal and it showed. 

1 minute ago, Kimbo said:

If I had a favourite Spanish club it would be Villarreal. They seem like a proper club, with a great little stadium, and nice looking shirts. 

There are a lot of likeable Spanish clubs. Bilbao and Sevilla among them.