Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

Guest HTT II
6 minutes ago, Kimbo said:

If I had a favourite Spanish club it would be Villarreal. They seem like a proper club, with a great little stadium, and nice looking shirts. 

Riquelme was one of my fave players so aye, chuffed for them and the manager who was peddled at Arsenal far too quickly.

Guest HTT II
2 minutes ago, neesy111 said:

Ole under big pressure now.

Aye, definitely, he’s done a decent job all things considered for me, but it’s a results driven/trophy driven game for the club he’s managing and ultimately if he doesn’t deliver silverware, he fails. Next season, with fans back if so, he’s under huge pressure. 

Just now, Big Geordie said:

entitlement. Is it any wonder so many supporters of other clubs, take joy in bad days for the Mancs?

Maybe if your players were that disheartened after a defeat you wouldn't be battling relegation year on year? 

Guest HTT II
7 minutes ago, WarrenBartonCentrePartin said:

Paul Scholes is such a fucking dullard.

The most boring bastard ever, imagine him riding his poor lass, must be excruciating for the poor mare! Even worse, imagine him as your dad, what a fucking boring drip cunt, makes Michael Owen seem full of life and interesting. BT man, they have the worst pundits and commentary team going. 

1 minute ago, Froggy said:

Maybe if your players were that disheartened after a defeat you wouldn't be battling relegation year on year? 

I feel like you've tried to wind up here but got it terribly wrong but are too tired to do anything about it. Sort of respect it tbh.