Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

5 minutes ago, Kaizero said:

Europa League is so much more fun than the CL. Can't wait for the Conference League.

Yeah.

I just can't wait to see the Bella Gutmman curse unfold into our 9th European Final defeat in a row, this time against the 5th classified of the Polish League or so.

Edited by jotenko

Just now, HTT II said:

The most boring bastard ever, imagine him riding his poor lass, must be excruciating for the poor mare! Even worse, imagine him as your dad, what a fucking boring drip cunt, makes Michael Owen seem full of life and interesting. BT man, they have the worst pundits and commentary team going. 

At least Owen is so repulsive you can muster the energy to dislike him. 

It’d be difficult to even have any sort of feelings towards Scholes.

4 minutes ago, Kaizero said:

Europa League is so much more fun than the CL. Can't wait for the Conference League.

I would be up for more games between different European clubs for sure. Some sort of 'super league', if you will.

1 minute ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Those Villareal fans having a literal breakdown and we're on here arguing the competition doesn't mean anything :lol:

I know for a fact that Feyenoord winning the Uefa cup 19 years ago still ranks as the best day of supporting their club for many Feyenoord fans here.

i know Froggy is taking the piss, but if these so-called big club players and fans care so little for it why don’t they just withdraw when they drop in from the CL group stage?

5 minutes ago, Froggy said:

Maybe if your players were that disheartened after a defeat you wouldn't be battling relegation year on year? 

Surprised to hear they were disheartened. You were going on like they didn't give a fuck

1 minute ago, Froggy said:

Waiting on the dog to go for a shit. Going to call it David. 

Fucking hell, how old’s your dog and why haven’t you named it yet? Monster.

Just now, triggs said:

Surprised to hear they were disheartened. You were going on like they didn't give a fuck

It's like when you go to order a coke and they're like "is Pepsi OK?" It's obviously not OK, and you're not happy about it, but whatever. 

It didn't feel like either team did enough to win that. Villareal were well organised but lacked quality in the final third. Man United had loads if the ball early on but lacked any creative spark with Bruno being well martialed. OGS was very slow to freshen things up and Villareal looked the more likely late on.

Guest HTT II
1 minute ago, Fantail Breeze said:

At least Owen is so repulsive you can muster the energy to dislike him. 

It’d be difficult to even have any sort of feelings towards Scholes.

Nah I can’t stand the cunt, he’s only on TV because he’s an ex player, he’s so fucking dull he makes me wanna scream at the telly. At least Savage is entertaining in a laugh at the cunt way. He said at half time Man Utd need to be patient and will eventually win comfortably, fucking hell they were so pedestrian the first half they couldn’t have been more patient like, patient as in comatose... 

Guest neesy111
6 minutes ago, GeordieDazzler said:

Their Chairman is worth 18 billion, think he's from the region. Think they are very well run, not just a money drain.

This is correct.

4 minutes ago, Unbelievable said:

I know for a fact that Feyenoord winning the Uefa cup 19 years ago still ranks as the best day of supporting their club for many Feyenoord fans here.

i know Froggy is taking the piss, but if these so-called big club players and fans care so little for it why don’t they just withdraw when they drop in from the CL group stage?

Couldn’t agree more.

Same is gonna happen with the Conference and EL clubs albeit a level down which might bring standard up but still isnt right for me.

Guest HTT II

Froggy is sound as fuck btw, just a shame who he supports, he doesn’t deserve to be a Man Utd supporter. Honestly, as shit as we are and have been and as bad as Ashley is and has been, of all the clubs in the world, to be a Man Utd fan success or not, has to be shameful?