Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

13 minutes ago, Joey Linton said:

Agree with this tonight. His subs were atrocious and unbelievably negative. 

The Martial sub was the worst. Taking off the energy of Fred for one of the laziest players we've ever had. Suicidal when you have ten men. 

13 minutes ago, Froggy said:

Agree with this tonight. His subs were atrocious and unbelievably negative. 

The Martial sub was the worst. Taking off the energy of Fred for one of the laziest players we've ever had. Suicidal when you have ten men. 

Solskjaer said it was the referee's fault tonight for being too young. 

Agree that the need to move on the likes of Pique, Sergi Roberto and Alba especially - Busquets can probably do a part time job for a few years 

They have a batch of really talented players coming through who should be given a chance now 

Doesn’t help when you cannot count on Messi, Griezmann, Fati and Dembele - that’s the biggest area of concern - don’t look like scoring - furthermore you have basically Steve Bruce as your coach who isn’t budging for the sake of the club then pretends he’s a supporter 

After the news Struijk’s suspension would stand, Elliott replied to a post on Sky Sports’ Instagram account by writing: “Sorry about this Pascal. I think it’s wrong. But it’ll soon blow over brother and you’ll be back in no time smashing it again. Keep positive.”

A 95th minute winner against one of the biggest clubs in the world containing one of the greatest players of all time, in only the club's second ever Champions League win should have been more aptly celebrated, perhaps with a polite round of applause and a hip hip hooray.

On 29/05/2021 at 22:37, Disco said:

Celebration / Respect policing is a weird new fad I dont think I’ll ever understand.