Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

20 minutes ago, Disco said:

Ad revenue >>> 

Guessing Man Utd are on tomorrow whoever they’re playing.

Yep. Tbf it was quite a dramatic one at the weekend so it's good we'll actually get to see it unfold all over again down at the London Stadium this time. 

:rolleyes:

11 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Rondon been terrible according to Everton Twitter.

Aye he’s looked sluggish.

Not heard of him before but the puntastic Ilias Chair looks a real player for QPR. Classic North African attacking midfielder.

Guest neesy111
4 minutes ago, Mikky said:

Do Atleti always score in stoppage time? Seem to have done it in every game this season 

Yeah they've been very slow starters in almost all their games this season.

We're looking good against Chelsea. Mix of second string, starters and youth players, giving it a go.

Sanson - injured since joining - looked best player on the pitch but infuriatingly just went off injured.

A good game, very watchable.

2 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

I really want Sanson to do well, been tracking him since some random French fan on here said he was class, years ago. Lush player to watch when he’s on it 

He was the best player on the pitch until he went off. He's just so, so unlucky.

Edited by brummie

1 minute ago, ManDoon said:

Ole with another cup disasterclass 

I mean, we clearly couldn't give a fuck about the league club and none of the big clubs do. I wish that wasn't the case, but it is. Aside from Sancho at a push it was a complete second string. 

I find it mental we save our first 11 on a Wednesday night for a home game against Villa on a Saturday but here we are. The League Cup has been treated like dirt by the bigger clubs for a long time now. 

4 minutes ago, Froggy said:

I mean, we clearly couldn't give a fuck about the league club and none of the big clubs do. I wish that wasn't the case, but it is. Aside from Sancho at a push it was a complete second string. 

I find it mental we save our first 11 on a Wednesday night for a home game against Villa on a Saturday but here we are. The League Cup has been treated like dirt by the bigger clubs for a long time now. 

Tbf it was probably a second string for West Ham too, only Bowen is a starter 

2 minutes ago, Foluwashola said:

All for binning the League Cup tbf. Would do a lot for the FA Cup as well you feel.

It would be really terrible for clubs like us if they binned it. That Premier League limbo zone with nothing much to play for is depressing enough without one of the only possible trophies being taken away.

Guest neesy111

Since 2004 when Boro won it, it's been a top 6 side that's won it bar 2 occasions.  So yeah don't give a fuck about it...

Quite similar to FA cup actually.

Edited by neesy111