Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

13 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

Dele Alli proving every week why Mourinho was right to bin him off.

Mad how his career has never taken off as it could have. Another massive waste of talent.

Edit - will probably show me up now.

Nailed on to join us or Watford on loan in January.

2 minutes ago, Kimbo said:

Nuno might not be in a job tomorrow at this rate.

It was obvious in the summer they should’ve hired Rafa, but they thought they were too good for him and interviewed pretty much everyone but him.

That’s the hilarious thing, they’re likely stuck with him as they already know nobody else wants it. Nuno must’ve been fifth or sixth choice.

14 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

Dele Alli proving every week why Mourinho was right to bin him off.

Mad how his career has never taken off as it could have. Another massive waste of talent.

Edit - will probably show me up now.

The real culprit in that midfield has been Ndombele. He's been shocking.

Dele was in the team when they beat Man City at the start of the season, but had decent protection with both Hojberg and Skipp in there with him.

Playing both Dele and Ndombele is asking for trouble though. Have to pick one of the two if you're going to use them.

All the hindsight saying spurs should have sold Kane and rebuilt squad probably do ignore that likely all purchases would be hyper inflated and wouldn't have been so easy. Still Spurs are just naff. Lost all their dynamism when Erickson left and in decline since all it takes is for son or kane to be out of form and what is there?

Edited by Tiresias

Just now, Anderson said:

That’s the hilarious thing, they’re likely stuck with him as they already know nobody else wants it. Nuno must’ve been fifth or sixth choice.

Should have never sacked Poch. They’ve got the look of us a few seasons after Bobby was sacked. Horrible choices. 

Sacking Poch is one of the most hilariously stupid decisions, I would say classic sacking him cheaper than refreshing squad but under poch they had loads of saleable assets. Like our playres under bruce a lot look nowhere near as good since Poch left.

2 minutes ago, Tiresias said:

All the hindsight saying spurs should have sold Kane and rebuilt squad probably do ignore that likely all purchases would be hyper inflated and wouldn't have been so easy. Still Spurs are just naff. Lost all their dynamism when Erickson left and in decline since all it takes is for son or kane to be out of form and what is there?

I thought at the time they should have moved him on. The highest bid was £130 million I believe. Get in three players around the £45 million mark and freshen up the team.

Yes but a lot of that money would still be in replacing the striker rather than through whole squad. Would have to go for a fairly blue chip one. I guess they also feared losing him would be signal to squad of losing ambition, son may have kicked up a fuss to lose too. I don't think keeping him is a terrible idea tbh he probably will still be £100m+ next summer, maybe depreciate £20m and Kane probably earns that from league position if he's in team if he's playing his usual level. Unfortunately he is not playing his usual level. 

Edited by Tiresias