Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

1 minute ago, NUFCDoog said:

Goal difference is getting a lot closer to now so they don’t have that luxury of just staying within 3 points of us; we’re 3 ahead of them with a game in hand and having to play Sheffield United at home, probably with 10,000 of our fans in there as well, think we’re pretty safe now tbh

A game in hand isn't good in terms of GD when you lose more than you win.

2 minutes ago, NUFCDoog said:

Goal difference is getting a lot closer to now so they don’t have that luxury of just staying within 3 points of us; we’re 3 ahead of them with a game in hand and having to play Sheffield United at home, probably with 10,000 of our fans in there as well, think we’re pretty safe now tbh

You think we are pretty safe now?

I mean this has turned into a good weekend for us, but by no means are we pretty safe.

Guest neesy111
3 minutes ago, NUFCDoog said:

No we are not pretty much safe. :lol:

Mentally this will fuck with Fulham's heads. Think we have got a boost with that draw and they have had the wind knocked out of their sails. Would be great if Wolves can do them as well. 

1 minute ago, neesy111 said:

No we are not pretty much safe. :lol:

We’re fine man, Fulham are hopeless, we’re shite don’t get me wrong but we’re constantly talking up Fulham like they’re peak Barcelona or something but they’re just as shite and we have the luxury of being 3 points clear of them and capable of picking up the odd point here and there 

Just now, NUFCDoog said:

We’re fine man, Fulham are hopeless, we’re shite don’t get me wrong but we’re constantly talking up Fulham like they’re peak Barcelona or something but they’re just as shite and we have the luxury of being 3 points clear of them and capable of picking up the odd point here and there 

We've won 2 games in 21, no idea how anyone can be that confident

Guest neesy111

We've won 2 in 21 and still have to play them....

2 minutes ago, NUFCDoog said:

I think it's true that people overestimate Fulham and underestimate us - despite our shite form we've gotten more points from last 5 than they have.

But that doesn't mean we're fine either - they're still one win from us, with them to play at their place.

Edited by Inferior Acuña

I’m not confident in us, I’m confident in Fulham not being able to do anything about it

All Fulham need to do is be within 3 points of us going into final day. They're currently succeeding.

I’m not confident in us, I’m confident in Fulham not being able to do anything about it

It's only 3 points man. They only need to win one game, and they are still to play us. A team that is capable of getting thrashed by Brighton twice. 

3 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Need another favour from Wolves on Friday then a win at Burnley on Sunday. We do that and I'm relatively confident. 

Beat Burnley and drags them back into it also, big if mind as they will see it as a win and they’re practically safe.

5 minutes ago, et tu brute said:

Beat Burnley and drags them back into it also, big if mind as they will see it as a win and they’re practically safe.

Not to mention us beating anyone is rarer than hen's teeth. 

3 minutes ago, TRon said:

Not to mention us beating anyone is rarer than hen's teeth. 

That why Wilson’s and St Max’s  return is massive. The stat during our game showed we had won 50% of games with those two playing.

31 minutes ago, NUFCDoog said:

Mate Fulham play Wolves on Friday, with Wolves having a less day to prepare for them game. We play Burnley on Sunday. We could very well be in the relegation zone by the end of the weekend.

Just now, Stifler said:

Mate Fulham play Wolves on Friday, with Wolves having a less day to prepare for them game. We play Burnley on Sunday. We could very well be in the relegation zone by the end of the weekend.

We might not also. Wolves are a funny team to predict and Fulham at home are patchy to say the least. Still think some on here over estimate Fulham as I said earlier.