Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

13 minutes ago, Stifler said:

This Wolves team will battle relegation next season. They look nothing like they used too and have largely been figured out.

I just hope they are still good enough to beat Fulham.

Think it’s just that they’re missing Jimenez. They were in around the top 10 when he was playing. 

Edited by Astroblack

1 hour ago, joeyt said:

Be nice if Lingard's picked up an injury to keep him out for a couple of weeks

Bit of luck he and Antonio are out for 2 and a bit weeks! Lingard looked like hamstring. Not sure on Antonio but if he went off on the 33rd it is likely at least a short term injury.

13 minutes ago, samptime29 said:

Top 4 race looks exciting. Big win for West Ham that.

I think it's absolutely fantastic that Leicester and West Ham have had the seasons they've had, and I really hope they see it through and both finish in the top 4. I've no major affection for them as clubs, particularly the latter, but it would represent a huge middle finger to the elitist agenda, and also to the likes of Ashley and Bruce who would love you to believe that such things were impossible. The Leicester story is well known but West Ham were a total basket case as well, literally only 12 months ago. This time last year they were on a run of W3 D2 L10, and ended up only a few points above the drop. They've had an incredible season. 

:thup: Definitely want to see both finish in the top 4, although I'll obvs be a bit jealous.

Don't particularly like West Ham as a club myself but met a fair few of their fans and they're generally canny lads compared to Spurs/Arsenal/Chelsea fans.  And they've been through a right load of bullshit over the years as a fanbase, which we can relate to but they've actually had fuck-all to shout about other than the odd cult hero like Di Canio etc.

7 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

West Ham are the opposite of Brighton. Whenever I watch Brighton live I think how are they bottom 6. Whenever I see West Ham they look average. Bad timing. :lol:

Same. I’m convinced they’re not that good. 

Soucek and loan before you buys shouldn’t count IMO. Probably a shout for Lookman or Anderson from Fulham too.

Fofana, Raphinha, Wilson and Dias would be my top 4. 

Jota hasn't done anywhere near enough (yet) to be included in such a list for me. Been canny impressive when he's played for Liverpool, but he's played nowhere near enough to be the third best signing of the season.

3 minutes ago, Willow said:

Can't decide which match to watch, which do you think will be the most fun? decisions decisions!

City - Dortmund all day long for me. Which probably means the other game will be better.