Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

Guest HTT II
15 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

I feel like a right smug prick re Lingard. Been saying for ages that he's a great player. Been an amazing move for him. 

Aye I’ve rated him from the start, I don’t think he truly ever played in areas that suit his game best or more at Man Utd, not from game to game anyway. I’ve always thought of him as a more box to box or attacking midfielder with goals in his locker. I’d have him at NUFC in a heart beat.

Edited by HTT II

Not sure many doubted he had talent, but I am remember reading a while ago he's had a lot of off-field issues past couple of years. Absolutely brilliant loan move for all concerned.

Guest neesy111
3 minutes ago, Froggy said:

You're both wrong. :lol: He is nowhere near a great player. Nice wee patch for him here though. 

How's the view from that high horse....

1 minute ago, neesy111 said:

How's the view from that high horse....

It's grand Neesy. I've only watched him play about 200 odd games for us. :lol:Funny enough I defended him on here numerous times. 

He has talent, but at his best he's a good player, and more often than not he's bang average. 9 games don't define a player. 

20 minutes ago, Neil said:

Not sure many doubted he had talent, but I am remember reading a while ago he's had a lot of off-field issues past couple of years. Absolutely brilliant loan move for all concerned.

Don’t think it was a lot of off field issues. Was very distracted by his fashion interests was all I ever heard my Salford friend.

7 minutes ago, LFEE said:

Don’t think it was a lot of off field issues. Was very distracted by his fashion interests was all I ever heard my Salford friend.

He was obsessed about becoming another Pogba. His J-Lingz line took over and his performances on the pitch massively deteriorated to the point where he was no longer average but absolutely terrible. 

Hopefully he's sorted all of that out, but he's not a top level player either way. 

23 hours ago, Froggy said:

Away to Leeds, Wolves and Villa and also have to play Leicester.

Wolves (and Villa to a lesser extent) are utter trash these days mind. You'll beat them both.