Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

1 minute ago, Ben said:

I wonder if Burnley and Brighton could get dragged into the relegation scrap.

Let’s overtake them first before having that conversation, I reckon.

Can’t see us getting many out of the next 15 available tho.

1 minute ago, Sima said:

Let’s overtake them first before having that conversation, I reckon.

Can’t see us getting many out of the next 15 available tho.

Aye that's fair, I still think with Dubs keeping them out, Wilson and ASM putting them in we will get a few more points over the next few weeks, the only road block is how trains and picks them 

2 minutes ago, Ketsbaia said:

8 points ahead of West Brom with a better goal difference. Still slightly nervous though - after seeing them win at Chelsea, there's no reason why they can't win at Leicester and Aston Villa.

Leicester have a cup semi before that game too. Could easily see WBA getting something there.

Wolves and Arsenal the next two after that for WBA :lol: Both very winnable games.

Guest neesy111
2 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Arsenal should sort Fulham out. You'd expect their confidence to be shot after the weekend.

Trusting Arsenal :yao:

I know Southampton were shit, but looking at the upcoming fixtures and judging based on momentum, I wouldn't be surprised at all to see West Brom pull themselves out of it and for it come down to Fulham, Burnley, Brighton, and us for the other two spots.

Doubt they'll get anything against Leicester, Liverpool and West Ham

Definitely could see them surviving but they'll be in the mire with the rest of the shit right til the last

Edited by Chicane

4 minutes ago, Happinesstan said:

Doesn't bringing in a margin of error just add another line?

Nah just say if it's not clear without drawing lines then its onside, not an actual number for a margin of error

Edited by triggs