Jump to content

The other games today 2020/21


Recommended Posts

If Man Utd win both games in hand the lead is down to 6 points. City arguably have the tougher run in. The amount of games they have to play too, could catch up with them.

 

66/1… 🤔

 

 

Edited by Dr Jinx

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, joeyt said:

There's no way that should be onside if Cash got a tiny touch on the ball

Have they changed the rules again? Wasn’t it just an attempt for the ball needed earlier in the season?

It’s just fucking shit. I dislike Liverpool as much as most people but there was nothing wrong with that goal whatsoever.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Fantail Breeze said:

Have they changed the rules again? Wasn’t it just an attempt for the ball needed earlier in the season?

It’s just fucking shit. I dislike Liverpool as much as most people but there was nothing wrong with that goal whatsoever.

Nah he'd have to have touched it even at the start of the season.

But it's a mad rule. Happened with us with Schar vs Villa

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, joeyt said:

Nah he'd have to have touched it even at the start of the season.

But it's a mad rule. Happened with us with Schar vs Villa

:thup:

I thought the same as Carragher during commentary, not sure where I got it from.

Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Dr Jinx said:

If Man Utd win both games in hand the lead is down to 6 points. City arguably have the tougher run in. The amount of games they have to play too, could catch up with them.

 

66/1… 🤔

It would be 8 points in it, so City can still afford to lose a couple more games

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...